Equipment Project Manager (Test Engineer)) - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Define and track the test equipment acquisition process according to the Product Life Cycle timeline from the specification phase until the Manufacturing release;
* Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan;
* Participates and provide input for Design for Manufacturing and Design for Test concept reviews togheter with the responsible Test Equipment Mechanical Engineer;
* Developing and launching of production test solutions (Hardware and Software);
* Write, update and standardize Software test modules;
* Equipment and process implementation according to the product specifications;
* Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes; Support and update of existing test equipment (Hardware and Software);
* Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
* Participates and gives input in product PFMEA and Reverse PFMEA reviews, Design Checks and improvements;
* Provide and promote continuous improvements of test equipment and test processes in his/her area of responsibility;
* Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells to reach the product Key Performance Indicators.
* University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automatics/Software/Electrical Engineering;
* Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
* Programming languages knowledge;
* Electronics manufacturing knowledge is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results orientation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.