NIN Financial Controller Trainee (FT, 8h/day) - Nestl Needs YOUth
Do you want a career not just a job? Come meet us!
We are looking to complete our Infant Nutrition Finance team with a full time (8h/day) member, for a period of 1 year!
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A student or fresh graduate
- Passionate to learn more about the business, data bases, analytics and data accuracy
- A Finance enthusiast
- Curious and organized
- A good communicator, both in English and in Romanian
- A good user of Excel and Power Point
Candidates with previous internship or volunteering experience will have an advantage.
As a NIN Controlling Trainee, you will:
- Create and consolidate reports
- Perform tasks related to new products creation and analysis
- Extract SAP data and perform accuracy checks
- Take part in various financial analyses
Join us and you will:
- Start every morning with a good Nescafé coffee
- Receive a monthly income of 1900 lei net - this includes the salary and meal tickets
- Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library
- Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali
- Have flexible hours and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension