Ad Operations Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Ad Operations Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We’re looking for:
• At least 1-3 years relevant experience in Ad Operations in Media Agency or Publisher
• Preferable Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas
• Strong knowledge of DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) and similar tools
• Very good understanding of digital industry key concepts and relevant experience in ad serving, performance indicators and digital campaigns optimization
• Programmatic and DMP relevant experience is a plus
• Ability to generate, understand and present conclusions from big data digital advertising reports
• Act, react and be proactive with positive attitude and solutions in daily WoW
• Rigorously plan and implement campaigns to balance sales objectives, inventory and best performance metrics
• Constantly monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns delivery and KPI’s
• Verify technical specifications, service and troubleshoot ad creatives (display, mobile, rich media)
• Assist sales team with optimization solutions, targeting suggestions, creatives tech support and complex reporting
• Be a trusted advisor for or Verticals Sales Teams (Cars, Real Estate and Jobs) regarding advertising campaigns on our platforms
• Provide support for Marketing team for internal campaigns implementation and reporting
• Maintain exceptional client service with partner media agencies and direct clients, especially with ad tech teams, but also with account managers when needed