Junior Test Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lenovo active
View all jobs Junior Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Lenovo, innovation isn’t just what we do, it’s part of our DNA. It doesn’t just make us who we are, it flows through everything we do—from the smartphone in your pocket and light bulbs in your smart home to the servers in your data center. And beyond.Requirements
• Multitasking with ease since services may be required on different projects at the same time
• Good documentation skills
• Able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, environment
• Troubleshooting, problem solving mind set; ability to systematically and effectively break down problems to identify root failures
• Customer focused, Quality mindset where mistakes and failure are viewed as opportunities to learn and improve and close gaps
• Strong teamwork is essential
• Ability to learn quickly
o Python / Selenium
o Bugzilla, Jira, Agile Methodologies
o Operating systems
o VMWare echo system
• Excellent written and oral English communications
• Must be final year student/graduate in Engineering or Computer Science
• Previous Internship or past work experience
The System Management test engineer is a critical member of the function component scrum team working directly with development to ensure new functions are fully tested to the expectations of our customers. This person will be working within development team with an ever evolving list of the latest functions and technologies.
• Design, create, execute, monitor, and update system test plans, based on acceptance criteria provided by Function developers
• Document, investigate, troubleshoot, and report on software defects
• Find issues early in the cycle to prevent them from reaching next level of testing.
• Design, develop and implement automated tests for functional Software and User Interface verification for Lenovo XClarity Administrator product.
• Evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement