HR Advisor with Dutch in Brasov
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
· Fluent level of Dutch (min B2) and Medium level of English (B1-B2);
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
· Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
· Flexibility and adaptability to learn new processes;
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages – is a plus.
· Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR - related queries via phone and email;
· Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
· Work strictly to agreed processes whilst delivering a high level of service;
· Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
What you’ll get:
· Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
· Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
· An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
· Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
· Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.