Hull Design Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expleo Group active
View all jobs Hull Design Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
• BSc in Naval Architecture
• Previous experience in detailed engineering and 3D modelling of big vessels
• Tribon M3 or Aveva knowledge
• Good level of English;
As a Hull Design Engineer, you will design and check hull workshop drawings and production information packages.
Specific duties in this role include:
• Check & Integrate modifications in 3D models of hull sections
• Prepare detailed engineering (execution drawings / production drawings)
• Create production friendly information packages
• Working on engineering standardization
• Working closely with classification societies