Benefits Advisor with French, Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Benefits Advisor with French, Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• University degree
• 1 year experience in a back-office would be a plus
• French and English at a good level
In the first stage: process the telephone inquiries regarding the tires for employee vehicles. Entering data from “visit file” to the dedicated software.
Later, other activities will be proposed:
• Process the tyres requests coming from the employees (by phone or email), according to the eligibility rules of the company, according to the technical choice of the company and in accordance with the rules and legislation in force
• Ensure the reception of Expense Reports, using a dedicated software; Apply the control method defined in agreement with the internal partner;
• Apply the control method, then validate or reject the right of a new employee to have a corporate travel card;
• Perform the necessary actions to block/release the corporate travel cards.
• Provide administrative and logistical follow-up of training and development actions
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.