Service Delivery Coordinator with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Service Delivery Coordinator with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and lead in a fast-changing and flexible environment
• Ability to prioritize activities and tasks effectively
• Demonstrable ability to operate at prime customer contact level
• Experience with cross-functional working
• Advanced knowledge of the Office Package
• Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service
• Ability to work as part of a flexible, fast-changing environment
• Fluent in English and French
• Desirable Experience
o Knowledge of Visio & MS Project
o Experience with delivering complex projects
o ITIL (or similar) to minimum foundation level
o Lean 6 Sigma Qualification (or similar)
o Process and Quality Management
o Good commercial awareness
• Additional Requirements:
o Willingness to travel
• Act as a customer and internal point of contact for assigned contracts
• Be responsible for the effective co-ordination of external / internal queries / escalations
• Ensure feedback from the client is sent to the management team to drive the improvement of services
• Support of asset management database to agreed data quality levels
• Carry out quality checks to ensure quality standards are maintained
• Track the performance against SLAs and KPIs;
• Centre of competence on XDM, XSM and XRM;
• Act as a centre of reference for Client systems (XSM, XDM, XRM)
• Responsible for coordinating end to end MACD Move Add Change Delete
• Liaise between customer and Client Supply Chain and logistics teams.
• Maintain a Process and Procedure manual
• Plan Service Improvement, including Root Cause Analysis
• Coordinate and gather Financial data for monthly billing reconciliation
• Contribute to the P&L performance through cost control and innovation
• Have general knowledge of Client’s structural workings and what we sell
• Provide necessary support for contract change management
• Adhere to agreed processes
• Maintain customer relationships
• Participate in team meetings and general inputs in day to day improvements
• The management of emails, phone calls to be done professionally and timely
• Maintain standards when using Hub sites.
• Other duties as required
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.
Get instant feedback about your job application or acquire more information about this job opportunity by chatting with our online. Simply go to our website www[dot]dkglobalrecruitment[dot]com and use the form on the bottom right of this webpage and start chatting with us.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job or need more information, please submit an English version of your CV at bianca[at]dkglobalrecruitment[dot]com. We would contact you back as soon as possible.