Technical Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Technical Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
• >5 years working experience in functional and technical management of complex and enterprise applications (preferably Java and direct channels banking services)
• Knowledge of LINUX, Windows and Unix, both as Admin and User Experience in working with Log Management and Analysis (preferably Splunk)
• Experience with SQL, XML/SOA/WEB SERVICES
• Experience in Relational DB and SQL (preferred Oracle 11g or newer)
• Knowledge of shell scripting (PowerShell, Bash and Korn shell, Python) for automation of tasks and regular expressions for log investigations (e.g. Grep, Regular Expressions)
• Experience with Web Services (creating, consuming, deploying)
• Experience with an application server (e.g. JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc.) would be a plus.
• Knowledge of ESB technologies (preferred WSO2; Mule, IBM WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, JBoss ESB welcomed) would be a plus
• Knowledge of IT Service Management and Agile tools for development (HP-SM, Remedy, JIRA, Confluence, Gandalf etc.)
• Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
• Experience in working in distributed international teams
• Fluency in English
• Focus on maintenance environment of Mobile Banking for multiple CEE Countries: monitor the status of the service, incident management, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, service availability management.
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the service
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination with other team members both internals and externals
• Defines, reviews and provides feedback on the technical solutions
• Collaborates with business (Banks, Division), other Factories/Mobile Teams internal to the Mobile Factory and client management to support the service in production
• Produce and maintains the documentation (incident reports, impact analysis, etc...)
• Define, to maintain and to evolve, technological standards and guidelines
• Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks and assist the Banks.
• Understand the complex technological multi layer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points