Request for Quotation Documentation Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gracel HR active.
Vezi toate job-urile Request for Quotation Documentation Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Gracel Business Solutions is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting. Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providersCerinte
- Previous experience of the RFQ and contract award process;
- Conscientious, high attention to detail with ability to see tasks to completion;
- Methodical, analytical and logical thinker;
- Able to demonstrate initiative;
- Able to work with different languages and cultures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language. German, French or Italian would be an advantage;
- The candidate has to be willing to travel on average one time a month abroad and meet stakeholders. Travel to client site in Bucharest might be more often.
- Support with the request for quote process;
- Create and update contracts;
- Draft and process contractual amendments and schedules;
- Analyze all contract documentation together with purchasing to prepare for the RFQ;
- Support with the planning implementation and go live for the chosen supplier;
- Ensure all contracts, addendums & other legal documents are set up according to the current applicable processes, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Provide resolution to all queries coming from internal stakeholders;
- Identify business stakeholders, promote and explain the contract management procedures to them and ensure all relevant interests are represented;
- Ability to handle all miscellaneous requests related to the process;
- Participate in process calls and client discussions;
- Adapt and comply with any regulatory requirements;
- Follow up in order to obtain necessary signatures for the contracts.