Failure Mode & Effect Analyze Moderator P S&A TSR
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more than 40,490 people worldwide and, in 2017, recorded sales of about €7.7 billion.
Our story began fifteen years ago with three engineers who were at the beginning of their journey. In time, our team and our experience have grown and now we are ready to face new challenges and to create more innovative products for our clients. We develop different products for both passenger and commercial cars, but our focus is for actuators development. Now we are looking for a new colleague for our team who wants to grow up professionally with us. We could say that we are serious, but also funny, responsible, creative and you can find that out by coming to meet us! Your main responsibilities will include:
* Create and maintain the FMEA/System FMEA or technical analysis in project.
* Create and synchronize the FMEA time schedule within project management.
* Organize and lead the FMEA moderation meetings
* Support concept finding, decisions and definition of required actions within FMEA method.
* Coordinate FMEA interfaces to the technical experts, the customer, the production line and the supplier.
* Coordinate the implementation of defined actions.
* Evaluate and implement the required actions.
* Present FMEA to customer. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Good knowledge of the FMEA Method.
* 2 years of experience on the job in Automotive environment.
* Secure grasp of IQ-RM.
* Secure grasp of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and SAP R3.
* Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
* Analytic way of thinking.
* Autonomous and goal oriented way of working.
* Distinct ability to work in a team and to motivate team members.
* Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.