Vision Test Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Develop and launch of New Vision Test Equipment for manufacturing of innovative Driver-assist products like Analogic Clusters, Full Display Clusters, Touchscreen Displays, Head-up Displays and Camera Sensors;
* Develop and implement state-of-the-art Vision Test solutions for a worldwide leading Manufacturing location using benchmark test camera systems;
* Participate in the entire process of equipment introduction from Specifications to Release;
* Support and update of existing Production Test equipment;
* Write, update and standardize Software Test modules;
* Develop equipment requirement specification and lead the implementation process;
* Responsible for Test Equipment setup and rollout to production;
* Interact with a team of highly skilled engineers embracing know-how sharing;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automatics/Software/Electrical Engineering;
* Relevant previous activity;
* Programming languages knowledge;
* Electronics manufacturing knowledge is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Team player;
* Ability to work independently.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.