Project Administration Support - PSS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
* Creation and maintenance of standardized project documentation (bill of materials, variant overviews, change notifications, etc.).
* Classify documents, parts and assemblies according to project rules.
* Participate in project meetings with PM and main R&D disciplines.
* Store and organize the information in the SAP PDM database.
* Submit material/substances reports to customers (use tools like IMDS, CAMDS.
* University degree.
* Microsoft Office - Excel, Word (Advanced).
* English (Advanced).
* Knowledge of SAP tool as user (Basic).
* Knowledge of Material Data System tools (e.g. IMDS, CAMDS - Basic).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.