Commercial Controller - 104785
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO Cash Carry Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commercial Controller - 104785 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
* to demonstrate customer focus (internal and external) and ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and drive decision making;
* understanding of controlling tools and relevant information systems
* analytical skills: absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data;
* advanced computer skills and experience with Financial Systems (SAP, Data Warehouse, Excel – Visual Basic, PowerPoint, Access)
* logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills,
* detail-orientation, hands-on;
* be proactive and result oriented, in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
* well organized, hard-working, commitment, team spirit
* ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
* minimum 3 years of experience in controlling area
* bachelor`s degree, preferably in Finance;
* to be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
METRO Cash & Carry România a fost lansată oficial în România în luna octombrie a anului 1996, prin deschiderea primului centru de distribuţie, în Bucureşti. Distribuţia naţională a magazinelor METRO România este următoarea: 5 centre în Bucureşti, câte 2 centre în Braşov, Constanţa, Timişoara şi câte un centru în fiecare din următoarele oraşe: Cluj, Bacău, Iaşi, Craiova, Baia Mare, Pitești, Galaţi, Ploieşti, Oradea, Sibiu, Suceava, Tg. Mureş, Arad, Deva, Satu Mare, Piatra Neamţ, Buzău, Târgovişte şi Turda.
Are you passionate about figures and data analysis? Do you have the analytical skills to conduct business analysis of commercial performance of departments? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Cash & Carry Romania as a Commercial Controller.
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.
Join us as a Commercial Controller and you will be:
* Partner for the Procurement team to support financial analysis and forecasting for income financial main KPI’s.
* Manage & Support all Income reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
* Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly estimations
* Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts on commercial area. Prepare financial results for the commercial meetings;
* Conduct business analysis of commercial performance of departments/categories and suppliers
* Prepare analysis and advice on business performance
* Own, manage and complete financial information requests from Finance organization;
* Transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to reveal operational and performance insights, and to enable effective strategic and tactical decision making;
* Analyze reports and performance data to provide assessments of trends, and to identify and explain variances from targets and prior periods, and to identify indicators of possible performance issues or changes in future business activities;
In return, you'll be supported by a dedicated and driven team.