Software Development Intern - Platforms
Join our team! We're hiring in Bucharest!
We've had a presence in Bucharest since 2014, starting with an acquisition of a small team of developers. By late 2016 we had expanded to 20 people and by the end of 2017 we had 40. We continue to invest in and develop our Romania presence aiming to double in size once again some time in 2019.
Additionally, where we previously concentrated on engineering capacity, we have built a broader and deeper team extending to architecture, product design, and product management so we can have completely self-sufficient and co-located product teams.
- Final year Student or Fresh Graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
- You have good knowledge of OOP
- You have knowledge of Java, databases and web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- You interacted with UNIX or Linux command line
- You are flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Have the desire to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team
The Platform teams is focused on developing the online document viewer that enables the user to access and edit documents directly from our content management solution. The team consists of self-motivated and highly experienced engineers working with cutting edge technologies
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to research and implement state of the art web protocols for file synchronization.