Senior PHP Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Technical University Degree.
• 5 years of experience in full lifecycle projects, involving below activities:
o Database using and programming: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server or similar.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in full lifecycle projects, involving below activities:
o APIs web services development: REST or SOAP.
OTHER SKILLS NEEDED FOR THE ROLE:
o Object oriented programming (especially PHP5);
o Working experience with web development frameworks: CodeIgniter, Laravel;
o Web security techniques;
o Working experience with versioning systems (GIT/SVN/).
o ETL: Pentaho;
o Other RDBMS (Relational Database Management System);
o Apache configuration and administration;
o Unix/Linux configuration and administration.
o Navicat or SQLyog or alternatives;
• Full lifecycle software development (design specification and system architecture, coding, testing, debugging and rollout);
• Designing of software solutions based on client requirements and business needs;
• Development of web software solutions according to specification;
• Unit testing and performance testing;
• Providing technical support activities;
• Providing estimation of development;
• Code reviewing, bug assignments and bug fixing;
• Writing technical specification and technical documentation;
• Actively participating at technical meetings;
• Technical coaching for the development team members;
• Focusing on delivering high quality software components and products on-time, according to project timelines.