Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• 1 - 5 years of analysis, design or implementing integration solutions with packaged or custom software
• Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
• Web Services, REST, XML, XSLT, XSD, BPEL, BPM or other integration technologies
• Usage of at least one integration tools of TIBCO, Oracle, IBM
• Knowledge of Databases and SQL scripting
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Oracle SOA and/or TIBCO or other middleware experience with similar BPMS platforms
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
Nice to have certifications:
• TOGAF, ITIL, PMP, Price2
• Oracle SOA and/or TIBCO, Databases
• Analyzes/develops integration flows and service orchestrations
• Performs technology architecture, integration, data storage and infrastructure design activities.
• Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the solution
• Is the central point of contact for subject matter expertise and driving technical requirements and design
• Understands and articulates technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.