IT Support with french (KEA’R)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support with french (KEA’R) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
IT Support Operator with french (KEA’R)
Within the project management team, you will have to assure the IT support for the users of the group enterprise architecture repository solution (KEA’R) concerning the L1 and L2 requests.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Answering to standard requests received from the users of the architecture tool;
- Processing minor incidents and proposing workarounds;
- Doing the recurrent ME procedures to maintain in operational condition the solution;
- Participating to the update of the tracking and reporting tools in parallel with the support activity;
- Participating to the update of the knowledge base (KB) of the support team;
- Assuring the corrective maintenance for the informatic solutions proposed by the service center: MEGA Hopex (“KEA’R”), enterprise architecture modeling tool and group architecture repository, and the associated solutions (restitution portal and extractions of reports and flows from the tool);
A little about you:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Engineering with fundamental knowledge in methodology for designing and implementing IT products
- Advanced level in French. English is a plus;
- Very good comprehension abilities as the business and the technical landscape is quite complex;
We also value:
- Having working experience in enterprise architecture solution support/ experience with MEGA application is a plus;
- Able to work with multilingual documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.