Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Within the Société Générale Group you will be part of the Global Technology Services (GTS) department, the IT entity in charge of infrastructure and at the center of the operational transformation model. The team to which you will be allocated manages transversally various tools and processes defined with the scope to simplify the exiting systems and adapt them to continuous market trends.
As a member of this team you will maintain and develop new applications that consolidate information from various sources (asset inventory, people referential. etc) and present them in an easy to understand template being followed by many functions around the company. The applications offer a complete view on the IT resources with essential information offering input for various processes (change, incident management).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
- develop and maintain along the lifecycle a variety of tools having transversal impact;
- upgrade existing tools with additional extensions;
- come up with innovative solutions for the existing/new tools;
- built totally new technical portals that converge information from banking systems;
- collect and understand the business requirements, relating directly with the user;
- translate requests in technical specifications;
- transform the users request in meaningful value-added evolutions;
- work transversally with an extended team located in Paris;
- owner to follow-ups the project advancement with the requestor;
- support on the dedicated tools, interaction with teams from India;
- build and adapt the database schemas that feds the portals.
A little about You:
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- 5 experience years as a web developer;
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge on MySQL 8 / SQL Server 2012.
We also value:
- Communication to liaise with various stakeholders;
- Adaptability (different topics to deal with, different stakeholders, different IT applications);
- Autonomy, ability to manage independently a whole project from one end to another;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.