IT Operations Analyst with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs IT Operations Analyst with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Fluent in English (B1-B2)
• Fluent in German (B2-C1)
• Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow-up
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follow defined procedures to resolve correctly and timely; documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and, when required, transfers call or promptly notify responsible party for further investigations and resolution
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
• Shares information required for the team to be successful and creates knowledge base articles once information is validated with TL and L2 Teams.
• Acts as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service and uses this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead, and promotes client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer’s needs
• Contributes and maintains knowledge of customer and customer-specific business environment, customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
• Follows up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction; completes outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommends products/services, e.g., follows up on customer issues; completes and resolves non-call customer contact requests received by email, self-service portal or chat
• Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
Via Sales Consulting, your application will be received by our client.