Customer Service with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Experience on equivalent position (Customer Service Desk, Operations Support environment);
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude;
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
• Previous experience in Purchasing/ Procurement and client communication (Customer Service/ Technical Support);
• Medium skills in ERP; CRM platforms;
• Previous experience in ticketing platforms;
• Individual skills, but a very good team player;
• Very good analytical skills;
• French: fluent (B2, C1)
• English: communicative (B2)
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or other communication channels;
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers;
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
• Record events, requirements and problems and their resolution in logs;
• Follow-up and update customer status and information;
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures;
• Co-operate with other members of the Service Desk;
• Previous experience in Purchasing/ Procurement and client communication (Customer Service/ Technical Support) – advantage.