Channel & Distribution Admin Support with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Channel & Distribution Admin Support with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Passionate to let the business grow with happy customers
• Must be highly entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and possess strong leadership skills
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested;
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer relations;
• Fluency in English is required;
• PC skills (MS Windows & Office, CRMs, ERPs);
• Ability to organize tasks efficiently towards achieving specified goals, able to define and prioritize specific goals and objectives;
• Clearly present written, oral and visual information and influence others while building rapport and credibility;
• Be in charge of the entry of promotional activity onto Channel Spend (internal platform) working closely with the sales out account manager for necessary reporting for validation of activity including POS data
• Communicate effectively with key sales stakeholders both internal and external;
• Become a SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) and whenever needed or applicable SME (Subject Matter Expert) for all the internal & external customers;
• Be proactive and propose improvement ideas and action plans;
• Deliver on time support to make sure process is followed and this by:
• Manage all quarterly rebate inputting, ensuring correct data is added, quarterly agreement raised/sent to Distributor and results are added at end of quarter and invoiced
• To coordinate inputting of marketing activity into Channel Spend within guidelines and to file ROI details at end of period
• To coordinate invoices/credit notes against activities on Channel Spend
• To coordinate all reporting requirements from Channel Spend and analysis data for review monthly/quarterly with the assistance of Channel Spend Owner o Implement retail pricing & attached administration
• Ad hoc & One off mission / tasks.
• Competitive and rewarding salary package;
• Monthly well-being workshops;
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
•Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
• Cool site environment;
• Employer with high focus on Sustainability;
• Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.