Inside Sales Representative with French (C1/C2)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Representative with French (C1/C2) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested;
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer relations/Sales function;
• Experience of the IT industry preferable;
• Fluency in French is required;
• Good command of English language;
• PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
• Technical background, ability to learn, understand and present new product ranges in full (including software);
• Proven ability to perform proactively on own initiative, as well as in a team environment;
• Ability to organize tasks efficiently towards achieving specified goals, able to define and prioritize specific goals and objectives;
• Clearly present written, oral and visual information and influence others while building rapport and credibility;
• Strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
• Communicate effectively with key sales stakeholders both internal and external;
• Offer sales and a degree of technical support to all our customers;
• Answer incoming "Sales Related" calls and proactively qualify sales opportunities;
• Sell and co-ordinate small and mid-size projects to close;
• Prompt and professional handling of all customer enquiries, claims and complaints;
• Build relationships across functions and organizational boundaries to solve customer challenges;
• Schedule meetings for external sales teams;
• Maintain and expand on contacts within existing trading accounts;
• Proactive (including cold) call into our customer base;
• Own/Follow up on leads received from Marcom activities passed to the channel;
• Accurate utilization of CRM tools in accordance with company guidelines for self and external sales organization;
• Utilize database to run reports for individuals or sales teams;
• Extract and review data for accuracy and sales improvement;
• Understanding of key technologies and customers specifying appropriate products/ solutions through the use of customer value propositions;
• Drive new partner recruitment and development of registered and select partners.
Great benefits, amazing work environment, helpful and super nice team!
If you feel this is the right first (or second :) ) step for your career, I'd be very glad to be able to help you succeed!:)