Senior Financial Analyst
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
We are looking for candidates with:
- Attention to details and problem-solving attitude;
- Positive thinking and ability to easily work with others;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner at all levels;
- Willingness to understand and learn quickly new processes and systems;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Outlook (email), Word and Excel skills.
As an Order to Cash Senior you will be responsible of:
- Effective and timely delivery of daily tasks that include sales orders posting, billing, cash application or credit & collection activities, according to the department’s objectives and procedures;
- Providing support to internal/external customers (by email) and building a strong relationship;
- Reconciliation of sales, payments, stocks through various reports and procedures;
- Ensuring adherence of activities to Audit and SOX Controls, identify & escalate any breach;
- Offer support in process optimisation initiatives, migrations, on an ad-hoc basis.
We offer the opportunity to:
- Be part of the team who will build the future of the Order to Cash process in BAT;
- Gain experience in a friendly and enthusiastic team;
- Develop your career in a multinational environment;
- Grow through various training programs based on your needs.