Junior Financial Analyst
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
We are looking for candidates with:
- Attention to details;
- Positive thinking and ability to easily work with others;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner;
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Basic Microsoft Outlook (email), Word and Excel skills.
As an Order to Cash Junior Analyst you will be responsible of:
- Effective and timely delivery of daily tasks that include billing & cash application, according to the department’s objectives;
- Providing support to internal/external customers (by email) and building a strong relationship;
- Posting of payments and invoices in the system, based on information provided;
We offer the opportunity to:
- Be part of the team who will build the future of the Order to Cash process in BAT;
- Gain experience in a friendly and enthusiastic team;
- Develop your career in a multinational environment;
- Grow through various training programs based on your needs.