Production ramp-up planner
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
Technical or logistical study at university or High School with min 5 years job experience
Lean Production / Logistic knowledge preferred
MS Office, SAP
Foreign languages: English - advanced and German preferred
Organized and structured
Problem solving skills and time management
Self motivation and self responsibility
Team work, flexibility
- Logistics coordination of transfer and ramp-up phase for new products and variants. Logistics management of change notes.
- Continuouos exchange with project team to monitor project relocation.
- Continuouos exchange with former production plants to monitor project relocation.
- Communication of relocation roadmap with all parties in plant and central departments.
- Coordinate production readiness (SAP wise).
- Ensure manual requirements of finish goods during relocation period.
- Coordination with procurement planning for raw material availability.
- Coordination with packaging planning for material availability.
- Participation in plant-internal meetings and steering committees for ramp-up management.
- Ensure communication and processing of engineering change notes (ECR).
- Coordination with engineering and in-house production planning for part changes.
- Calculation of EOL coverage when manufacturing discontinued.
- Monthly monitoring and elmination of slow and non-moving items.
- Conduct CIP process.