Buyer Production Equipment & Engineering Services - TSR
Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, SELF-MOTIVATED, and excellent at COMMUNICATION? JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open, multicultural environment! Your responsibilities:
* Negotiate terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of goods and services, by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements;
* Perform regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested goods/services. Permanently search for suppliers from best-cost countries and introduces them in supplier panel;
* Clarify technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier;
* Order tracking: Ensure PO/contract tracking, by maintaining permanent contact with the suppliers and the requesters and by taking corrective measures to guarantee supplies in due date;
* Prepare and conclude contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements. Frequently used tools: Outlook, MS Office, Continental Automotive Tools. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Technical) or relevant professional experience;
* Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience;
* English knowledge - advanced;
* Negotiation skills;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
* The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.