Senior Risk and Prudential Reporting Analyst
Hunt Recruitment este o companie de executive search si head hunting, cu o echipa tanara, pasionata de recrutare. Veti regasi in Hunt partenerul ideal pentru a descoperi ce inseamna un proces de recrutare placut, rapid si prietenos.
- You have strong academic record in Business, Economics or Finance
- Min. 2 years of experience in regulatory reporting or strong theoretical background in finance or banking field
- Experience with COREP, FINREP, NSFR, LCR, RWA calculation or to other risk reports-is a plus
- You are fluent in English and French
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access)
- You have keen interest in banking regulatory reporting and financial analysis
- Responsible of the production of regulatory reports on a standalone / consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group such as COREP, FINREP, LCR, NSFR and any other related regulatory topics
- Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally
- Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group
- Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor
- Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production
- Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports)
- Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams
A multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris.