Inside Sales Representative with French
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
· Ability to qualify and assess business opportunity at strategic accounts;
· Demonstrated ability in selling enterprise software preferred;
· Experience with high-transaction sales (high volume deals, not long-term deals);
· Experience of building/generating named accounts and/or a geography-based business;
· Able to demonstrate consistent achievement e.g. evidence of exceeding quota;
· Knowledge in selling complex systems products;
· Good written and verbal communication skills, also fluent in English and French;
· Able to build and leverage channel sales relationships;
· Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter as well as a team player.
· Solution selling to existing corporate customer base;
· Develop new customers in the named accounts and/or territory and in close relationship with field Corporate Account Managers;
· Enter and manage the forecasting and account/opportunity data in Sales Force;
· Creating pipeline into accounts;
· Account profiling – tracking which customer are exposed to which solution;
· Account maintenance – keeping accounts up to date in terms of Pricing & Programs;
· Maintaining and keeping on top of deal registrations;
· Identifying opportunities into accounts which Territory Managers are not focusing on – cold calling etc.;
· Creating newsletters and keeping customers up to speed on new technologies that we launch;
· Working with partners ensuring all the options to up-sell are being used;
· Account mapping with partners;
· Continuously speaking to current and new customers to uncover sales opportunities;
· Follow up on leads from seminars and events;
· Follow up on all downloads within the region, convert to meetings;
· Qualify and create opportunity!