Senior Business Analyst
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• 2+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
• Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting
• Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
• UAT/end-to-end testing experience is nice to have
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
• Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
• Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
• Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
• Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
• Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
• CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
• SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
• Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
• Rational Unified Process
• Business analysis
• Requirements gathering
• Product backlog refinement
• Estimations, Investigations, Research
• Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
• Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
• Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
• Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
• Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
• Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
• Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.