Senior Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• 2+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
• Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting
• Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
• UAT/end-to-end testing experience is nice to have
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
• Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
• Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
• Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
• Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
• Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
• CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
• SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
• Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
• Rational Unified Process
• Business analysis
• Requirements gathering
• Product backlog refinement
• Estimations, Investigations, Research
• Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
• Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
• Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
• Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
• Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
• Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
• Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.