Product Owner / BSA
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server.
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements.
- As a Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs.
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
Product Ownership: Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release.
- Partner with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases: Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints.
- Communicate with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums.
-Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
✓ Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
✓ Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs
✓ Experienced with Software Test Automation.
Experiencing developing applications with .NET and SOA
Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.