Technical PM / Scrum Master
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Technical PM / Scrum Master active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
▪ Has 6+ years of professional experience in IT
▪ Substantial / Proven experience developing software: hands on experience with software development and ability to engage in
highly technical discussions with developers, product owners, DBAs and system engineers.
▪ Experience working on globally distributed teams.
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
▪ Ability to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
(10-11 : 18-19)
▪ Technically biased, engages with engineering in technical discussions with Software Engineers, Product Owners and System
Engineers facilitating/driving issue resolution and removing cross-functional impediments to keep the team focused on delivery.
▪ Drive all aspects of the Scrum Master role (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc)
and IT Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments.
▪ Motivates delivery team members, drives precision and quality into deliveries, implements improvement measures.
▪ Orchestrates launches that comprise project deliverables as well as production issue fixes which may occur outside regular
▪ Leads delivery teams during post-launch phases for expedited issue resolution.
▪ Actively maps, studies and addresses risks and issues by elaborating a mitigation/response plan while proactively tracking its
▪ Create and deliver professional presentations on project kick-offs, phase gates, status reports, etc.
▪ Tracks budget and resource utilization across while managing third party relationships (procurement) in the successful
achievement of project/program delivery.
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.