Embedded C Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Embedded C Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Experience with ANSI C programming or Model Based Software Development (control, data and state flow logic);
• Excellent knowledge and experience working with Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers (eg. NEC / Freescale / Melexis);
• Knowledge of V-Model software development process;
• Experience to using Automotive Communication Protocols (eg. CAN, LIN) and specific tools (eg. CANoe, CAPL script);
• Good knowledge of Automotive Standards (eg. AUTOSAR);
• Experience in Diagnostics Protocols (eg. KWP, UDS) and tools (eg. CANdela);
• Knowledge of Embedded Operating Systems (eg. OSEK, Autosar OS);
• Knowledge in Electronic field or hardware development experience;
• Experience working in Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow (optional) and with production code generators (eg. Targetlink or Real-Time Workshop).
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Studies: Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Automatics or Computer Science;
• Language skills: Excellent level of English, knowledge of German language represents an advantage;
• Ability to communicate and coordinate others’ on technical tasks;
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Software development, according to the customer requirements and specific standards;
• Perform requirements analysis, create and review system and software specifications;
• Support the system engineers to drive and set system requirements;
• Create and review software architectures;
• Develop software according to the guidelines programming environment, language, software requirements and software design;
• Analyze complex problems that could occur in the assigned projects and find the right solution;
• Create and execute module test cases according to the specifications, document the results;
• Take the integrator role and support system engineer with the integration strategy;
• Integrate the created software modules, define, execute the integration tests and document the results.