Content Scheduling Representative
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mood Media active
View all jobs Content Scheduling Representative active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
• English – advanced level, verbal & written
• Responsible, well organized, thorough, proactive
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Excellent sense of teamwork and self-employed
• Meticulous and quality oriented
• Time management skills
• Data literacy: competence in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data, including not just numbers but also text and images
• Excellent knowledge of MSOffice applications
• The ability to use Excel to gain greater efficiencies in their job; preferably has knowledge of:
• Filter data and manage a filtered list.
• Perform multiple-level sorting, use sorting options.
• Modify a database and insert data from another source.
• Group and dissociate data.
• Know how to use conditional formatting and similar.
• Use advanced functions (Vlookup, If, Text and Information Functions)
• Use nested functions.
• Basic Macro/VBA commands.
• Receiving requests from clients & Mood offices
• Providing customer feedback on receiving/executing requests
• Giving feedback to internal departments/other Mood subsidiary on receiving/executing requests
• Support marketing department/call center
• Preparation of monthly statistics on the flow of advertising messages for clients