Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least five (5) years of sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English & French
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, reseller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France is responsible to work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team within the designated region (France) to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development, requiring an excellent consultative nature, and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing, developing a team and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team in your specific region to drive overachievement of goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment