Software Testing Manager
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson®and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
As a Software Testing Manager, you will be responsible for executing and maintaining the Test Strategy for Linux/QNX based Automotive Projects, ensuring a high level of quality for each deliverable.
You will be ensuring that the operational part of Software Testing activities are handled in an efficient and reliable way.
You will be responsible with recognizing and understanding the trends in the Software Integration and Test environment and develop the Software Testing team to support these activities.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced person that has a demonstrated experience in setting and improving the testing process.
In this role, you will report directly to the Bucharest Pool Manager and indirectly to the Head of SW Integration and Test Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the engineering teams of 20+ people.
- Selecting and assigning Software Test Resources to projects
- Coordinating and conceptualizing Software Testing activities
- Ensuring high quality of testing with best possible cost efficiency
- Ensuring high availability and reliability of Software Testing operations
- Ensuring high grate of automation in Software Testing operations
- Developing and guiding the team to support the processes and goals of the Business Unit
- Developing and guiding the team to adapt new Lean and Agile principles, processes, tools and workflows
- Ensuring adherence to A-SPICE Level 3 for as per Harman Business Management System process
The ideal candidate should have a Master in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or a similar specialization, 5+ years experience in the Automotive or Embedded industry and excellent knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies.
- 5+ years experience in a Test Lead/Architect/Manager position
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of CAN and UDS protocols
- Proven success with managing System or Software Test teams
- Proven expertise with System or Software Test processes and tools
- Good knowledge of A-SPICE standard
Good communication skills and an advanced English are a must, as well as willingness to travel, depending on project necessities.
...Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
...Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
...Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
...State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation
...Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
...Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelypeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.