Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
As a SW Developer you will be creating and maintaining the Applications Level Software for our Global Engineering Tools.
You are driven to high-quality deliverables and like taking initiative.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants a job.
JAVA- You will develop applications in DevOps environment (Automations, Interfaces between Tools)
Linux - All applications are developed under Linux and you will also make Shell scripting
Ownership - You will also have the opportunity to consult internal clients in topics regarding build processes and tool chain setup and offer user support on more complex tools
SCRUM - Most of the time you’ll be a team player working in a flexible environment.
You will review Requirements, Specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system.
As an ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or other relevant (IT related) specialization along with solid knowledge of Java and a good level in Linux.
Still, if you have at least 2 years of experience as a Software Developer used in personal or extra-curricular projects using OOP, we will help you figure out the rest!
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelypeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.