Python Developer (relocation to London)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Previous proven experience (minimum 2 years) with Python and any Python web framework such as Django;
- Good knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL/MySQL/Elasticsearch;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written, as well);
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study;
- Solution oriented, proactive and team-player;
- Stress resistant and adaptable;
- Willing to relocate to London or suburbs.
- Design, develop and maintain new modules for an internal SaaS platform that facilitates AI and improve team productivity, results and client experience;
- Collaborate with the team and offer support and mentoring when required;
- Participate in all development phases, from design to delivery;
- Be involved in the code review process (assure quality standards)
- Create a long-lasting, win-win relationship with clients and offer support when required;
- Highly contribute to the improvement of key products;
- Contribute to business wellness and proficiency.
- Salary above United Kingdom market;
- 25 paid vacation days;
- Work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and dental discount;
- Working kit on employee choice;
- Free massage at the office;
- Team socials and parties;
- Smoothies and a lot of coffee;
- 10% discount to restaurants and boutiques around the office;
- Great office, located in the heart of London and nearby the metro station;
- Paid plane tickets for the relocation flight
Important information: Please be aware that in order to be considered for this role you need to have a valid EU passport/visa and willingness to relocate to London (no remote options available)
Only eligible applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.