Regulatory and Public Affairs Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regulatory and Public Affairs Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• Master or university studies;
• Min. 2 years of experience in similar activities/position;
• Ability to participate on several projects in the same time;
• Ability to have a bird-eye view and a frog-eye view on the business processes;
• Ability to analyse;
• Good communication skills & active listener;
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (written and verbal), any other European language represents a plus.
• Manage regulatory and public affairs activities in coordination with the instructions received;
• Manage with the CEO & Country Chairman the high-level representation and interests referring to the governmental and the central administration institutions through the representation and high rank advocacy organizations;
• Manage the affiliation to the professional associations and relevant institutions;
• Monitor the relevant legislative and regulatory developments with a potential impact and contributes to the implementation of the advocacy strategies by means of professional associations;
• Keep in touch with the public business agency in order to issue specialized press monitoring reports, to bundle the political decisions and issue reports at request;
• Provide to Group divisions the materials concerning the main legislative trends in Romania relevant for the business interests. Prepare regular as well as one-off political and regulatory reports on issues of Group and company interest;
• Monitor the relevant law for the strategic development in Romania and permanently report to Group’s departments or to Group Regulatory and Public Affairs;
• Develop and maintain a good understanding of business interests in order to identify the advocacy needs;
• Be the representative of the Regulatory and Public Affairs behalf or on behalf of Group companies in Romania when necessary, as clarified with the CEO & Country Chairman;
• Know and comply with the technical norms of labor protection and PSI and participates in the program of occupational medicine;
• Respect the company's terms, procedures and regulations. Comply with the internal regulations and the Company Code of Conduct, be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of internal information that has come to its knowledge.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
More information at 0758056411
S.C. Agentia de Servicii Professional S.R.L. este inregistrata ca operator de date cu caracter personal. Avand in vedere prevederile Regulamentului General privind Protectia Datelor Personale va rugam ca, inainte de a aplica la anuntul de ang