Reporting analyst For SAS With French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Reporting analyst For SAS With French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for examining the unique needs and concerns of the business, to develop relevant practices
and procedures for preparing business reports. This includes creating and maintaining efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Analyze the request for defining the specifications for query builds in the system;
• Adept extracting information from databases using: Sas, SQL, Business Objects;
• Consolidates information for standard, periodic reporting by processing data files;
• Prepares reliable and insightful reports on request, in accordance with policies and procedures;
• Manage reporting questions / requests;
• Provides expertise and practical assistance in database system management;
A little about You:
• 2-5 years experience in producing interrogations using (SQL or Business Objects or SAS);
• Knowledge about HR processes and handling of data;
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
• French – Meduim, English – intermediary;
We also value:
• Good communication skills;
• Team player and best practice sharing;
• Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking, attention to details;
• Strong adaptability to the changing environment.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Yearly bonus per company policy
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
• Discounts for retailers
• Medical services and life insurance
• Private pension contribution
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)