Deloitte Student Academy 2019
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
You are ready to explore your future career path and you are not sure which of the roles @ Deloitte is the best match for you. Discover how you can make the most of your potential and the opportunities that await by enrolling in Deloitte Student Academy.
Join us if you are a final year student or a fresh graduate who
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Likes to take initiative
- Is proficient in English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoy working individually as well as part of a team
- Likes to travel
Find out more about how your future role might look like by joining our program. Deloitte Student Academy is a three days learning experience held at our Bucharest Head Office facilitated by our senior audit, tax, financial services and HR professionals.
Throughout the highly interactive workshops you will get the chance to take a sneak peek of a “regular business day” in our consultants’ life and discover which role suits you best.
Join our program to:
- Learn more about yourself and how you can make the best of your interactions with the help of Business Chemistry
- Take your business skills to the next level through interactive workshops
- Get to meet our business leaders and find out about what we do
- And last but not least have fun and enjoy making new friends!
Junior Audit Consultant
Work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls. You’ll travel to various client sites to get a detailed understanding of their business, identify key risks and design strategies to mitigate them.
Junior Tax Consultant
Be part of our next generation of tax consultants who fuse strategy, technology, compliance and tax advisory to identify where businesses and organisations need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Junior Financial Advisory Consultant
From helping struggling businesses to shine again, to advising on mergers & acquisition, or on financial transactions, or finding ways to combat financial crime – this is the Financial Advisory proposition. There are so many different aspects to be involved in and inspired by.
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Thorough & insightful onboarding process
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
- Full-time job and a cool team
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants) in a friendly and warm environment