RECRUITING SOURCER ANALYST WITH ITALIAN, Location: Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile RECRUITING SOURCER ANALYST WITH ITALIAN, Location: Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Advanced Italian skills;
- Ability to learn, flex, adapt and stay curious;
- Thorough knowledge of local talent landscape as well as technology trends;
- Fluent in English;
- Passion for Recruitment developed while tasting it during at least 1 year of working experience in Talent Acquisition & sourcing/ head hunting in house or within a recruiting agency;
- Team player.
- Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Recruiters and the Italy Hiring Managers;
- Strategic sourcing from various channels, to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
- Partner closely with our colleagues from Italy recruiting team to facilitate a holistic approach to demand/supply challenges;
- Develop relationships across multiple teams;
- Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
- Provide a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
- Attract, approach and engage candidates to build suitable talent pipelines for both short and long terms and at the same time, build strong internal or external relationships with all key stakeholders;
- Add value and share best practices with the Recruiting teams.
- Actively participate in either awareness or sourcing events and project a realistic image the Italy organization to the external market;
- Provide pipeline updates, ideally proactively, maintain data integrity in multiple internal systems.
*Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!