Internship - C++& C# Test Developer
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Good knowledge of C++ or/and C#;
- Knowledge of Visual Basic;
- Proficient in English;
- Attention to details.
Reporting to the programming team lead, you will be part of an international team working on the Motion middleware inside Ubisoft’s Technology Group.
Motion is a real time physics engine able to simulate soft (Motion Cloth) and rigid (Motion Physics) bodies, composed of an SDK and associated tools/editors. This middleware is integrated in most of Ubisoft’s AAA games and supports home consoles and PCs like Assassins Creed, For Honor, Ghost Recon, The Division, Steep, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and many others
You will handle automatic testing for physics engine tools.
- Understand existing APIs & tools and then develop test scenarios for these;
- Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind.
You will learn:
- How real time cloth and rigid body simulation works;
- The industry’s needs regarding tools for editing and debugging cloth and rigid body simulations;
- The importance of a well-designed system for testing API and tools;
- Work in an international team under agile methodology;
- Debugging and finding your way in complex projects.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- You'll be part of an experienced team to accompany you in the development process;
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started you'll have access to our internal library where you can borrow consoles, your favorite games or books about the gaming industry;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week.