Internship - Software Developer C++
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Good knowledge of C++ or C#;
- Knowledge about micro-services, back-end programming and/ or front-end programming are a plus;
- Proficient in English;
- Attention to details.
Reporting to the programming team lead, you will be part of an international team working on the development of the DTest middleware, inside Ubisoft’s Technology Group.
DTest is a framework and suite of tools which provides a distributed testing foundation for standard and network based applications developed in C++ or C#. With DTest you can build, execute, debug and track complex test scenarios that require multiple agents and events coordination within a single test, focused to obtain a deterministic behavior.
DTest is currently used by almost all Ubisoft AAA titles, like Rainbow 6, Watch Dogs, FarCry, For Honor, Assassin Creed, Ghost Recon, Steep, The Division and others.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- You'll be part of an experienced team to accompany you in the development process;
- You'll work with a dynamic product with a variety of technologies;
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started you'll have access to our internal library where you can borrow consoles, your favourite games or books about the gaming industry;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week.