Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Medium Linux (RHEL, SuSE) administration skills;
- At least basic Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 administration skills;
- Solid understanding of networking concepts;
- Experience writing medium complexity scripts in at least one language: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, Batch, PowerShell, etc.;
- Experience with Ansible Tower/Ansible Control Machine
- Good understanding of Containers/Container Orchestration (Docker)
- Basic knowledge of IBM Cloud/AWS/Azure/Oracle Cloud Infrastructure/Google Cloud services
- General understanding of ITIL/IT Service Management concepts (ITIL Foundations certification preferred) and DevOps;
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Demonstrated ability and work with global cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills;
- Willingness to learn new technologies, be flexible and open minded, results oriented towards highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Professional certifications (e.g. RHCE, RHCSA, ITIL Foundation, AWS/Azure Certified Architect);
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef;
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Openshift, CI/CD and Pipeline implementations.
The candidate will join a diverse DevOps team working on Offering definition in Multi-Cloud environments for an enterprise cloud offering hosting customer production workloads.
The team will be exposed to multiple cloud providers specific implementations, as such knowledge of AWS/Azure/Oracle Cloud Infrastructure/Google Cloud services would be a plus.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Automate various aspects of the work - from Agents deployment and configuration, to scripting basic tasks where needed
- Support solution redesign and automation efforts with a goal of make the infrastructure programmable and redundant to failures;
- Working with a ticketing tool (Tasks, Incidents, Service Requests and Change Requests);
- Configuring and troubleshooting customer like deployments on RedHat/Windows/SUSE environments;
- Document of the developments created
- Efficiently communicating within the team and with other stakeholders
- Able to investigate new technologies, document the discovery sprints and propose a way forward on how those could be applied into the existing landscape