Configuration Analyst - Risk and internal control
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Configuration Analyst - Risk and internal control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• Good Oracle SQL knowledge
• Linux user skills
• 3-5 years of work experience in IT
• Experience working with distributed development teams
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Eager to learn and proactive
• University degree, cybernetics or equivalent.
• Complete configuration and mapping calculations (high proficiency)
• Understand business requirements from a technical perspective and translate that for the business stakeholders to understand what further clarifications are required
• Analyze defects and understand what the root cause might be and pro-actively resolve
• Manage a technical run book for deployments
• Document technical requirements
• Requirements gathering
• Be ready to do some unit testing based on the requirements gathered
• Be flexible to take on activities that are required to get the work completed on time and help other team members.