Configuration Analyst - Risk and internal control
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Configuration Analyst - Risk and internal control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Good Oracle SQL knowledge
• Linux user skills
• 3-5 years of work experience in IT
• Experience working with distributed development teams
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Eager to learn and proactive
• University degree, cybernetics or equivalent.
• Complete configuration and mapping calculations (high proficiency)
• Understand business requirements from a technical perspective and translate that for the business stakeholders to understand what further clarifications are required
• Analyze defects and understand what the root cause might be and pro-actively resolve
• Manage a technical run book for deployments
• Document technical requirements
• Requirements gathering
• Be ready to do some unit testing based on the requirements gathered
• Be flexible to take on activities that are required to get the work completed on time and help other team members.