Junior Software Developer International Internship in the Netherlands
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Junior Software Developer International Internship in the Netherlands active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
AIESEC este o organizatie studenteasca existenta la nivel global, structurata ca o platforma de oportunitati pentru tineri, care isi desfasoara activitatea in 126 de tari si teritorii, si in peste 1000 de centre universitare. Organizatia este condusa in intregime de studenti si are ca obiectiv principal dezvoltarea de lideri care sa aducă un impact pozitiv in societate. In acest scop, membrii ei lucreaza pe arii precum Resurse Umane, Finante, Marketing sau Vanzari, au sansa de a coordona echipe, de a crea proiecte si de a face stagii de voluntariat sau internship-uri profesionale în oricare din tarile in care AIESEC este prezent. Organizatia exista in Romania din anul 1990, infiintandu-se in Bucuresti iar mai apoi deschizand alte 15 comitete locale in alte 13 orase din Romania, si anume in Arad, Brasov, Constanta, Cluj, Craiova, Galati, Iasi, Oradea, Pitesti, Sibiu, Suceava, Targu-Mures, Timisoara.Requirements
Background in computer science, Software Development and Programming
Availability to start the internship on 1/07/2019 for 1 year
2Solar software is a fast growing company and an important player in the solar market. We develop and supply software for the sustainable energy market. We stand for solid solutions and always work closely with our customers. Our ambition is to roll out 2Solar internationally on a large scale. You will work with international companies from different countries and collaborate with experienced programmers from our branch in Lviv.
Working on realizing projects for our customers
Developing new functionalities
Working on many different projects at the same time
Actively thinking along with customers
You are supported by a team of experienced developers, designers and a project manager
This is an international professional internship managed by AIESEC in Romania and AIESEC in the Netherlands. Being managed by this it means that you will have the support of both entities during your internship experience.
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
The salary is 1200 euro/month;
- The duration of the job is 52 weeks;
- This job opportunity is held in the Netherlands;
- If selected by the company you must pay a administrative fee of 250 Euros.
FEEL AT EASE WITH OUR SUPPORT:
- Logistics Support: we ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
- Clear job description: we accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
- Safe living conditions: life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
- Learning experience: we set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.