Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
5+ years’ experience as java developer
1+ years’ experience as java solution architect
o Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
o JEE Technologies (CDI, EJB, JPA, JTA, JCA, JTA, JMS, JAXB, Servlet, JSP, JSF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
• Experienced in Microservices development & design
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
• Experienced in using tools for architecture design & modelling (data & flows modelling, UML knowledge, etc...)
• Experience in banking / financial sector in IT would be a plus
• DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Education and soft skills:
• University degree and/or Masters with a major in IT or equivalent (Computer Science),
• Advance English language knowledge,
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Solution oriented person, with ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines,
• Analytical skills and good communication skills,
• Ability to work in a team, acting proactively,
• Independent, self-motivating, with customer focus and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Proactive, flexible approach
• Understanding business objectives and deadlines.