System Test Engineer - Sensor Clusters - PSS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
Our components for Passive Safety Systems provide drivers' protection in unpleasant situation of a crash event. One of the most important safety system's parts in the car - the Airbag Control Unit (ACU) - is managing the deployment on the airbags in such a way that the car occupants' injuries are reduced as much as possible. The ACU module is designed based on the newest technologies in automotive area, receiving information from distant sensors placed in several locations in the car: side pillars, inside doors, behind the front bumper etc. As System Test Engineer you'll be involved in:
* developing of low/middle functionalities for systems tests, according to project requirements
* development of automated test systems according to the specifications
* implementing new test technologies, contributes in test concepts
* developing of test specifications for smaller projects, performing tests and writing test reports -
* integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs
* set up and perform Vehicle Tests on motorcycles & cars
* University degree within area specific technical background.
* More than 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field or previous experience as Production Engineer.
* Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail.
* Passionate and very good technical understanding.
* Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet customer and internal requirements.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits. * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.). * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area). * Stability. * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities. * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents. * Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.